Double Sided Scrubbie
Today I came up with another pattern when I screwed up one of my potholder patterns. The back side is for heavy duty scrubbing while the front is for wiping or light duty scrubbing.
Now available for download! download now
WHAT YOU NEED:
- small amount of cotton worsted weight yarn
- size H hook (bigger hooks will make it bigger)
- START WITH: ch6. slip stitch to first ch to form ring.
- RND 1 ch3 (counts as dc now & through out), 15dc in ring. Join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (16dc)
- RND 2 ch3. fpdc on ch3 of previous rnd, 2fpdc around each stitch around. Join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (30 stitches – 29fpdc & 1dc/ch3)
- RND 3 ch3. fpdc on ch3 of previous rnd, fpdc on next stitch. *2fpdc on next stitch, 1fpdc on next stitich* repeat around. Join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (48 stitches – 47fpdc & 1dc/ch3)
- RND 4 fpsc on previous round ch3, ch3. *fpsc on next stitch, ch3* repeat around. Join w/ a slip stitch on first fpsc. FINISH OFF & weave in ends. (48fpsc & 48 ch3 spaces)
You may add this pattern to your favorites or que it by going to http://www.ravelry.com/designers/jessica-gil
FURTHER INFORMATION & COPYRIGHT:
This pattern is available for your personal use only. You may not distribute nor post this pattern on any website nor distribute this in any way. You may however link this pattern to my website, crochetjessica.wordpress.com. You may not use the finished product in any form except for personal use. If you would like to use the finished product in charity work that will be sold or raffled please contact me first by emailing me at email@example.com. This pattern or anything made from this pattern may not be sold unless written permission from it’s author.
This pattern has NOT been tested. If you see any mistakes, have corrections, or want to suggest how to write a part better please contact me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other help you need you may also contact me at the same email address as support is included. Thank you!